2016 Field Trip Information
When are field trips?
Field trips are available for school groups Monday, September 26th through Friday, October 28th from 9am to 2pm. Field trips usually last 2 to 3 hours max. Reservations required.
Official 2016 Homeschool Day will be Wednesday, October 5th from 9am to 2pm. Reservations are required and space is limited. Please email Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org to make your reservation. Adult and student (Ages 3+) admission is $6.
What’s the cost?
Student and chaperone admission is $6.
- Choose from one of the following maze adventures:
- A trip through our 9- acre cornfusing maze with age appropriate “passports”
- A trip through our Spookley the Square Pumpkin kiddie maze
- A trip through our Jack and the Cornstalk kiddie maze
- Visit with Uncle Buck’s farm animals
- Jump on the ‘Corn Popper’, our huge jumping pillow
- Playground featuring our tube slide, corn box, tractor tires, spider web and more!
- Available for purchase: Books including: The Legend of Spookley the Square Pumpkin and Jack and the Cornstalk, additional Spookley merchandise, Pumpkins and more! Sunflowers available for purchase upon request.
For more info or be added to our mailing list please fill out and submit the form on this page or email Rachel at email@example.com.