Winner of “The MAiZE” 2010 Outstanding New Maze Award!
2016 Maze Dates
October 8th thru October 30th
Friday: 5pm to 10pm*
Saturday: 10am to 10pm*
Sunday: 11am to 5pm*
*Last ticket sold 1 hour prior closing
Cash Only- ATM on site
Children 2 and under: FREE
General Admission (ages 3 to 64): $ 10
Senior Citizens (65+): $ 7
Military (w/ID): $ 7
Admission tickets include the following attractions:
Corn Maze, Hayride, Playgounds, and Farm Animals!
*Pumpkins, Sunflowers, Cow Train, Corn Popper and Corn Cannon sold separately.
Along with our 9 acre “cornfusing” maze we also offer the following attractions:
- Play Ground featuring our tube slide, corn box, Spider Web, etc.
- Lil’ Farmer’s Play Area
- Farm Animals
- Cow Train*
- Corn Popper*
- Duck Races (now included in admission!)
- Cow Milking Station (now included in admission!)
- Corn Cannon* NEW
- and much much more!
Rules and Reminders
- Smoking is strictly prohibited.
- Please, no pets. Service animals only.
- Last ticket sold 1 hour prior to closing
- After dark, children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult AT ALL TIMES.
- One flash light, glow stick, etc. is required per group in order to enter maze at dark
- Petting of animals is strongly discouraged.
- This is an all outdoor activity, sunscreen, bug repellent, hats and closed toed shoes are highly recommended.