2014 Maze Dates
October 4th thru October 26th
Friday: 5pm to 10pm*
Saturday: 10am to 10pm*
Sunday: 11am to 5pm
*Last ticket sold at 9pm
Cash Only – ATM on Site
Children 2 & under: FREE
General Admission (ages 3 to 64): $ 9
Senior Citizen (65+): $7
Military (w/ID): $7
Admission tickets include the following attractions:
Corn Maze, Hayride, Playgounds, and Farm Animals!
*Pumpkins, Sunflowers, Produce, Cow Train, Corn Popper sold separately.
Along with our 9 acre “cornfusing” maze we also offer the following attractions:
- Fresh Produce*
- Play Ground featuring our tube slide, corn box, Spider Web, etc.
- Lil’ Farmer’s Play Area
- Farm Animals
- Cow Train*
- Corn Popper*
- Corn Cannon*
- Duck Races*
- and much much more!
Rules and Reminders
- Smoking is strictly prohibited.
- Please, no pets. Service animals only.
- Last ticket sold at 9pm on Friday and Saturday evenings.
- After dark, children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- One flash light, glow stick, etc. is required per group in order to enter maze at dark
- Petting of animals is not prohibited, however it is strongly discouraged.
- This is an all outdoor activity, sunscreen, hats and closed toed shoes are highly recommended.